As a member of our Project Management Department you will work in an environment that is fast-paced, focused yet versatile, and highly collaborative. We bounce ideas off one another; review each other’s work, and pitch-in to help other team members as needed. We are flexible, yet disciplined when needing to accommodate delivery changes. We believe this dynamic environment helps foster creativity and innovation, and broadens domain knowledge. The team projects range from Website Design & Development, ecommerce solutions, mobile applications and bespoke Product Development.
- You will be responsible for managing and supporting all phases of the project lifecycle i.e. design, development, quality assurance, delivery & approval.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a variety of requests from the client and translate the requirements into executable tasks for the team.
- Manage team [and team member] deliverables and timelines to ensure adherence to the project plan
- Implement and follow Agile processes for Project Delivery
- Constantly communicate with both internal and client teams, keeping them abreast of complete/upcoming milestones and provide project status reports using our project management tools, Basecamp/Trello/JIRA
- Track project deliverables and initiate, change requests, out of scope alerts and mobilize project extensions
- Track team utilization and interact with commercial teams for billing & invoicing for out of scope charges as they arise
- Standardize project management practices throughout the organization.
- Hold internal project debriefing sessions and document project report.
- Support in ensure timely Sign Off on Deliverables and Invoicing
- Regularly update your skill and knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work in an environment of design perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks - No Mediocrity!
- Should be conversant with the nuances of the web and new media application development
- Should be adept at multitasking and have experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should have handled small multi-functional delivery teams
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication and be able to engage with Global customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills – know what you need to do, and DO IT!
- Self driven with a strong sense of ownership and independence in execution of tasks
- Quality and hygiene of deliverables is always a critical quality benchmark and a strong consideration
- Highly skilled at working with a collaborative and inclusive working style
- Learn and Implement agile methodologies where appropriate and provide oversight to team members.