PaperPlane is a UX Design Solutions Agency focused on combining user centered design with cutting edge technology to deliver compelling experiences that moves markets and transforms businesses for more than 22 years. We are committed to building world-class digital products and experiences in an environment where designers and engineers love to work.
PaperPlane has proudly followed and stood by its mission statement of No Mediocrity through it’s journey. Our team is small, tightly knit with every member closely supporting each other. We bounce ideas off one another; review each other’s work, and pitch-in to help other team members as needed. We find this expands the broad set of skills the team possesses.
- Designing concepts for cutting-edge, interactive campaigns and design collateral.
- Ideate or conceptualise top–notch creative work for excellent clients including website landing pages, e-Marketing collateral [digital fact sheets/case studies/flyers], Digital campaign assets, multimedia, and any other assets required by the client.
- Support the design lead, or senior designer in designing websites and multimedia.
- Support PaperPlane social media channels with posters, announcements, celebration posts, etc.
- Responsible for design production, image processing, photoshop treatment, and any support required by the lead designer.
- Design and configure PPT, Word and Google docs templates for clients & internal audiences
- Continually evolve new design techniques to create significant value for our clients.
- Support the design of visual design themes and icon/image assets for client interactive websites and web applications.
- Optimize designs for special uses - high resolution for print and low resolution for web.
- Work quickly on tasks especially when they involve adaptations of an established design.
This is the right place for you, if you:
- Have a degree or diploma in Graphic or Visual Design or design-related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in Design Production, Visualization, Branding or Visual Design.
- Excellent knowledge of these Adobe tools - Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Can work magic with images, shapes and colours.
- Creativity and the ability to create original designs is a must.
- Comfortable working in a Mac environment.
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively to bring projects to completion.
- Please attach links to your portfolio/work undertaken in your CV. Application without links will not be considered.
Additional brownie points if you have:
- Excellent branding experience
- Been certified in any Digital Design Certification
- Worked in a StartUp
- Knowledge of HTML, XHTML and JS constraints to help you make good design decisions.
If this is you, than we want you to board PaperPlane.
What You’ll Love:
- Team Lunches & Outings when we can all meet again :)
- Work From Home until pandemic conditions pass
- Present Fundae’s – Our monthly Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- Travel Reimbursements
- Fun @ Work (Celebrating Festivals, Birthday & Work Anniversaries)
- Huge scope for personal growth and progression – we embrace your professional development goals and facilitate learning in your passionate areas
PaperPlane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital/civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability or race.